Senior Product Manager - Studio (Roblox China)
San Mateo, CA
Product Management Jobs All Jobs
As Senior Product Manager - Studio, you’ll be in charge of driving product objectives for Chinese developers as we bring Roblox Studio, a world-class game creation tool, into China. You will tackle exciting challenges like building a developer ecosystem from zero to one or localizing Studio for Chinese developers. In addition to developing features that will help grow our Chinese developer ecosystem, you will get the opportunity to collaborate with Roblox US product managers to bring these features to our global developers. Come work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet!
● Technical, with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
● A self-starter, with 2+ years of experience in product management, in which you managed software projects that cut across multiple stakeholders and organizations. Experience building platforms a plus.
● An effective communicator, with strong listening, verbal, and written skills in both Chinese (Mandarin) and English.
● Open-minded and empathetic, with experience working across multicultural teams.
● Dynamic and flexible, who creates opportunity out of uncertainty and ambiguity (e.g. changing requirements or incomplete data)
● A problem solver, who approaches challenges with a logical and systematic framework
● (Preferred) A 3D game development expert who has experience with other 3D authoring and/or game development solutions such as Unity, Unreal, Maya, 3DS, Blender etc.
● Prepare and manage consumer-facing product requirements for Chinese developers from conception to launch.
● Work with a fast-paced multicultural team, across companies and time zones.
● Have the opportunity to travel between the Roblox office in San Mateo and the Roblox China office in Shenzhen.
● Research and better understand local user pain points and help direct the rest of the organization towards finding suitable solutions for users around the world.
● Balance input from a wide variety of internal stakeholders and external partners with potentially competing priorities and timelines.
● Work closely with engineers, designers, analysts, and product owners to drive the planning and execution of complex product requirements.
● Manage cross team dependencies, and coordinate cross-team initiatives and blocking issues.
● Grow your career with an amazing company.
- Building features that improve the lives of over 100 million players a month
- The opportunity to take on massive responsibility and define your own path to success
- Working with a world class team that will challenge, empower and stand by you