Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
Allowing users to connect and seamlessly communicate with one another is critical to Roblox’s success. As a member of the social team you will be building the platform that enables users to connect, share, and communicate across the entire Roblox experience.
As a Product Manager - Social, you’ll be in charge of managing one of the most cutting edge and mission-critical projects at Roblox. You are data-driven, eager to test hypotheses and launch new product capabilities.
If you are insanely organized, communicative, passionate about a successful team delivering great products, and care deeply about building the right solution in the right amount of time, you’ll be right at home within our highly-skilled and rapidly growing Roblox Social team.
- Prior Social experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experienced, with 3+ years in Product Management
- Extremely well organized with project information, have a strong attention to detail, and possess exacting quality standards
- A strong communicator, with strong verbal and written skills. Eager to be a part of an incredible team, with influencing skills and ability to facilitate dynamic meetings
- Drive Roblox’s strategy and execution for Social
- Work closely with engineering managers, technical leads and other product owners to drive project planning and execution
- Ensure projects are well-planned, executed efficiently, and delivered with high quality
- Manage cross team dependencies, and coordinate cross-team initiatives and blocking issues
- Working with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar and rockstar status with our community