Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in an immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
In 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
Roblox is searching for a Senior Corporate Recruiter to support our G&A recruitment needs. This exciting role will join a talented high performance recruitment team on a mission to hire the best talent available. This highly challenging Senior Corporate Recruiter will use their adroit recruitment ability along with their winsome personality to effectively support our rapidly growing company.
- Partner with our leadership & HR/TA team to hire the best talent in market
- Create unique and robust search strategies to identify and attract the best and brightest
- Develop innovative ways to raise the bar on how Roblox recruits talent
- Calibrate candidates with hiring managers and senior leaders
- Balance providing a high touch experience throughout the entire recruiting process with both internal stakeholders and candidates while continuously keeping the pipeline active and meeting your hiring goals
- Use data and metrics reporting to drive continuous process and strategy improvement
- Collaborate in the development of strategies that influence and attract the right talent to join Roblox
- Operate as a Talent Partner through consultation, applying best practices to optimize for the best hiring decision
- 5+ years of experience recruiting best-in-market talent for a fast-paced, high growth technology company
- Previous experience recruiting for Sales, Partnership, Customer Success, Marketing and related functions is highly preferred
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong research skills
- Self-directed and proactive
- High Emotional Quotient (EQ) and ability to navigate nuance
- Ability to execute innovative sourcing strategies
- Ability to learn and leverage stellar negotiation skills
- Proven track record and success recruiting in a technology product company
- Model the behaviors of a true team player and be a guardian of the Whatfix culture
- Detail-oriented and comfortable using applicant tracking systems like Recruiterbox
- Ability to find humor in the most mundane days
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination.