The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
As a Software Engineer on the Native Foundation team, you’ll help define and build on our unique tech stack that drives our applications. You will be responsible for the native layer of our app and how it integrates back up into our game engine and Lua application. We build clean, performant, cross platform systems that serve as the foundation that allow engineers to build our world class application used by millions of users every day.
- Experienced, 5+ years of experience working on consumer applications
- Hands-on with at least one of the following; iOS, Android, win32, MacOS, Xbox. Some experience with C++ is a plus.
- Proficient with multithreaded and asynchronous programming
- Focused on writing clear, readable, testable, modular, and monitored code
- Passionate about working on a large scale, consumer facing desktop application
- Collaborative with excellent communication skills and follow-through
- Organized and analytical with the ability to track numerous separate threads to their appropriate resolution
- Build performant cross-platform features to support our application
- Work across the various platforms we support
- Optimize code to make our applications run lightning fast on any device
- Write and maintain unit and integration test
- Self-organize and take ownership of projects throughout its full lifecycle
- Collaborate with numerous internal teams to build the world’s best applications
- Excellent benefits
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully-stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox - Powering Imagination.