Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2018 and 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. The engineers at Roblox are working on the hardest problems in tech today -- distributed systems, real time communication, 3D co-experience, massive data processing, social networking, rendering, physics, and more. You will have real ownership and impact across one or more of these domains.
As a Technical Program Manager in the Scale organization, you will work cross-functionally to drive teams to deliver our next generation Roblox Cloud Infrastructure to increase Roblox footprint, to improve performance, and to enable rapid user growth. You will have the unique opportunity to be an early part of our team building out a global infrastructure. This is a full-time position based at our headquarter in San Mateo.
- A technical professional with hands on engineering background
- Knowledgeable about user needs, scoping, planning, execution and delivery
- Experienced with delivering end to end technical programs
- Able to work effectively in a fast pace environment with competing resources and priorities
- A self starter with high degree of self direction and independent drive
- Experienced with establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and demonstrated critical thinking
- A creative problem solver who set strategic approach to solve hard problems while keeping people focused and motivated
- Data driven strategic thinker who is capable of conveying ideas through detailed specs
- A outstanding communicator both technical and program
- Define large programs, collect user requirements and drive engineering teams to plan and ship large scale systems
- Align senior leadership and key stakeholders around program roadmap
- Manage cross-functional programs end to end
- Manage dependencies between teams and components
- Prioritize projects based on impact to Roblox and users
- Unblock teams and enable them to stay focused on top priorities
- Own measurement of success of programs
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination.