Product Management Intern (Summer 2021)
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2020, we were honored to be one of the Top 100 Internship Programs in the US. In 2018, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. If you are entrepreneurial with excellent leadership and communication skills and don’t hesitate to propose bold ideas and put them into action, you’ll be a great fit.
- Working towards a degree in engineering, CS, or similar
- Have strong product intuition and can articulate what drives users
- A strong communicator with the ability to present your logic with clarity and confidence
- Thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment
- Passionate about games, community driven content generation, and social networking
- Work on core product features that have direct user impact
- Have numerous opportunities to present your ideas and own outcomes
- Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product decisions
- Write specifications, work with engineering, and drive your project to a successful outcome
Location: San Mateo, California
Duration: 12 weeks