Sr Product/Operations Manager, Roblox OS
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in an immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
As a Product Manager for Roblox OS you’ll be responsible for systems and processes that will scale the organization. Combining internal tools and third party applications for People Operations, Talent Acquisition, Budgeting, Roadmapping, Business Analytics, etc. we envision an integrated platform that streamlines processes while providing employees and leaders with information they need to drive the business.
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with strong analytical skills
- Driven by continually improving the efficacy of operations, recognizing the value this unlocks throughout the organization
- Experienced in designing and setting up organization/planning systems and processes
- A very strong communicator (verbal and written) that is able to effectively synthesize information and draw concise conclusions
- Potentially from a consulting (external or internal) or program management background
- Experienced, with 5-7 years in consulting, program management or other operational roles, and ideally have an MBA
- Highly proficient in excel
- Help to design, create and manage operations across Roblox. While this will largely focus on product and engineering operations (the bulk of our organization) it will also include company wide operations like annual strategic planning and quarterly reviews
- Directly own and execute on several key planning and operational systems and processes
- Continually identify opportunities to optimize operations while staying true to our ‘Minimum Viable Process’ principle
- Use your strong EQ to build relationships across the organization that enable you to run your processes effectively and get clear feedback on way to continually improve them.
- Working with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar and rockstar status with our community