Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. Every month, more than 115 million people around the world have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive digital experiences. We believe in building a safe, civil, and diverse community—one that inspires and fosters creativity and positive relationships between people around the world.
We are committed to building the next generation of entertainment—allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in an endless array of user-generated worlds. All of these experiences are built by the Roblox community, made up of over two million creators.
We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role and contribute to the meteoric success of Roblox. We want team members who believe in the power of play and take it seriously, but aren’t afraid to have fun while they’re doing it. Are you ready to take Roblox – and your career – to the next level?
As a Game Systems Designer, you’ll be guiding the next generation of Roblox Creators to identify monetization opportunities and analyze systems within top performing games on Roblox, representing millions of dollars in revenue. If you are strategic-minded and passionate about developers, you’ll be right at home within our highly-skilled and rapidly growing Developer Relations Team.
- Developer-Focused: Like us, you love and respect the developers; and can understand and take care of the needs of the developers in our developer ecosystem
- Organized: Know how to lead, gather feedback, and organize developers around the engaging experiences they want to create on the platform
- Monetization Expert: At least 3+ years of leading free to play monetization systems and methods on top games across multiple platforms
- Systems Expert: Strong design, technical, and communication skills that provide advice and resources for developers on their game design and analytics to create an environment of data-driven decision making
- Team-Oriented: You have a magnetic personality that invigorates the team around you, and you’re comfortable working with people in any situation
- Extra Points: You have made an experience on the Roblox platform
- Perform regular deep dives on our top games to provide feedback/guidance to our devs on what they can improve
- Provide examples of game, progression and economic systems, as tunable spreadsheet models
- Analyze existing games, highlight areas of opportunity within monetization, retention, game balance, and progression
- Help the teams iterate, balance and tune features and game economies based on data analysis, user feedback, and testing
- Consult on templates such as an in-game store, for the Roblox development community to use
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination