Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2018, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test for the Studio Marketplace Team, you will take a prime role in building an outstanding product used by two millions users every month around the world. You will own the release pipeline, including early stage testing, design, implementation and maintenance of Roblox Studio complex test automation framework.
- Excited about building an entertainment product for people of all ages
- Have 5+ years experience in owning complex automated testing solutions
- Experienced in design, implementation, deployment and maintenance of complex test automation systems
- Proficient with QA standards, best practices and patterns
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Work as an integral part of engineering team that makes professional IDE for development of massively multiplayer games
- Plan, design and implement complex test scenarios, including multi-user distributed automated testing
- Design, develop and maintain test automation framework
- Ensure flawless execution of the test suites with Roblox Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems
- Own the release pipeline, track performance metrics, optimize product verification and release processes, collaborate with DevOps and other SDET engineers across teams and projects
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rockstar status with our community