Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2018, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
The University Recruiting Team at Roblox is growing! We are looking for a University Recruiting Specialist that has experience in coordination, recruiting and building relationships with campus partners and hiring managers. This role is a great opportunity to make an impact and help build our university program at Roblox.
- Experienced with 2+ years of coordination and/or full-cycle university recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple teams
- Familiar with developing University Recruiting programs with a focus on diversity
- Passionate about early career talent and connecting individuals to exciting opportunities
- An exceptional team player, able to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work effectively both independently and collaboratively within fast-paced, diverse cross-functional teams
- An excellent communicator
- A master at prioritization and can thrive in an rapidly changing environment
- Eager to work on small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- Proficiency in ATS Management and G Suite are a plus!
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- Coordinate a high volume of interviews
- Assist with event planning, logistics, overall support of the program
- Ensure a high level of data integrity utilizing our ATS and other systems
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers as a talent advisor in understanding and meeting their hiring needs
- Hire interns and new grads for a variety of teams ranging from engineering to specialized business functions
- Build an efficient and targeted candidate pipeline using creative sourcing techniques with diversity of candidates in mind
- Lead recruiting full-cycle from sourcing to close
- Track pipeline data and provide timely updates to hiring partners on open positions and recruiting initiatives
- Execute various UR hiring programs and build strategy that may include campus outreach, driving our participation in key events and growing our employment brand among students
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination.