Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
As a Principal Product Designer, Studio Core at Roblox, you’ll play a critical role in leading design and vision across different product verticals that create the foundation for our platform and define experiences for users around the world at a time of incredible growth for our business.
- Experienced with 7+ years of professional work experience as a UX or product designer with a Bachelor’s degree in HCI, Interaction Design, Ergonomics, or equivalent work experience
- Practiced in designing for highly technical domains, such as productivity tools, developer tools or designing for large-scale platforms, and complex software applications
- A Leader that has the ability to drive design discussions and proactively provide insight and guidance
- Collaborative and must excel in communicating with engineers, product managers and executives
- Well versed in the development lifecycle, can navigate complex engineering environments and identify dependencies across feature areas
- Self-Organized and does research to inform solutions and product improvements with minimal guidance or direction
- A Problem Solver who possess a highly-tuned thought process that yields creative solutions to big challenges
- Investigative and someone who understands user behavior by utilizing standard user research methodologies, persona formation and usability testing
- Flexible with the ability to work on multiple projects in parallel while maintaining a high bar for quality
- Innovative with the ability to consistently push design standards to a higher level
- Detail-oriented with the ability to provide precise solutions at every step of the process
- Driven and is constantly building upon expertise with various tools, platforms and methodologies
- Create world-class user experiences for our developer platform of tools and services through pixel-perfect layouts, styling, and interactions
- Own end-to-end product design by defining, developing and documenting UX requirements
- Define strategy and vision that informs the product planning and roadmap
- Deliver detailed wireframes, user flows, mockups and prototypes
- Build UX expertise across desktop, mobile and console products
- Enforce consistent user experience and drive alignment across product verticals
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination