Senior Program Manager, Marketing Operations
San Mateo, CA
Marketing and Communications
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. Every month, more than 115 million people around the world have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive digital experiences. We believe in building a safe, civil, and diverse community—one that inspires and fosters creativity and positive relationships between people around the world.
We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role and be part of the meteoric success of Roblox. We want team members who believe in the power of play and take it seriously, but aren’t afraid to have fun while they’re doing it. Are you ready to take Roblox – and your career – to the next level?
Much like our platform, the possibilities at Roblox are limitless. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the ongoing success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. If that someone is you, let’s talk.
We are searching for a self-motivated individual who is both a creative thinker, but also thrives in detail and is an expert at building systematic and organized processes that will allow us to scale. You will be responsible for providing quantitative and analytical insight to support the key strategic and operational priorities of the marketing, social, and influencer marketing teams.
You will provide strategic, analytical, operational, and program management support across all of our marketing programs. You will also work with a cross-functional set of stakeholders across the company including developer/ad operations, product management, developer relations, and brand partnerships, in an effort to make our marketing initiatives more effective and efficient.
- Effectively communicate project status, issues and risks across stakeholders at multiple levels and in different functions
- Partner with internal customers to define scope, objectives, requirements and metrics for success
- Partner with product/engineering and partnership teams to define timeline, drive delivery and ensure quality of programs
- Establish, nurture, and maintain strong internal partnerships with technical and business teams across the organization
- Manage development and maintenance of corporate website by collaborating with external agencies and internal stakeholders
- Utilize the WordPress CMS system for content updates, translations, and ongoing QA of Roblox corporate website
- Proactively anticipate, mitigate, and communicate problems, risks, and roadblocks to ensure development goals and milestones can be met
- Identify gaps in systems and processes and develop scalable solutions to solve them
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while demonstrating urgency and ownership to drive tasks and issues to completion
- Distill complex data into easily digestible, actionable, and timely insights for Marketing
- Prepare presentations with respective teams to clearly communicate status and results.
- BA/BS degree at a minimum
- 8+ years of work experience with a proven track record in driving marketing programs
- Effectively communicates and presents to a variety of audiences (business and technical) and stakeholders at various levels, including executive team.
- Proven experience solving business problems through analysis and collaboration
- Self-driven, responsible, flexible team player who takes ownership for projects
- You are comfortable with a dynamic environment when priorities and tactics change rapidly and you’re able to adapt quickly.
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Dropbox, Confluence, Trello, Jira, Slack
- Project management certification
- Experience in consumer internet, media/entertainment, gaming industry
- Experience with Roblox as a player or creator
- Excellent benefits
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination