Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. Every month, more than 115 million people around the world have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive digital experiences. We believe in building a safe, civil, and diverse community—one that inspires and fosters creativity and positive relationships between people around the world.
We are committed to building the next generation of entertainment—allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in an endless array of user-generated worlds. All of these experiences are built by the Roblox community, made up of over two million creators.
We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role and contribute to the meteoric success of Roblox. We want team members who believe in the power of play and take it seriously, but aren’t afraid to have fun while they’re doing it. Are you ready to take Roblox – and your career – to the next level?
- Prepare reports visible to management and Board of Directors emphasizing operational / financial performance metrics, historical results, and forecasts
- Track and provide insight regarding key operating metrics across the company
- Work closely with functional groups across the organization to support strategic and operational decisions throughout the company
- Develop and update the company’s annual strategic and financial plan
- Partner with Accounting to ensure proper month-end close execution, understand and drive cost forecasting, and manage differences to budget (BvA) with each functional group leader
- Drive process efficiency and quality on a lean FPA team
- Work with CFO and VP, Finance on key operational and financial issues
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university; major in engineering, economics or quantitative field (math, science, finance/accounting) preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in finance-related field
- Advanced skills for utilizing Excel to analyze data and create financial and operational models plus PowerPoint to communicate analysis effectively
- Strong analytical, quantitative and investigative skills
- Drive to develop a deep understanding of business issues
- Experience with SQL, Netsuite, Anaplan, Tableau and other BI tools a plus
- Excellent benefits
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully-stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination