(1363) Senior/Principal Fullstack Software Engineer - Growth
San Mateo, CA
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet in your life. Community is the heart and soul of Roblox. Over 100 million active players engage on our platform every month. How cool is that?
Roblox is not just a game company and not just a social network. We are building the future of play and ever-expanding the universe where anything is possible.
We are democratizing the gaming world by inspiring people to play, socialize, create, and engage on one platform - across all devices - doing what they love.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless - literally.
As a Senior / Principal Software Engineer on the growth team, you will be helping to design and architect high scalability features that are used by millions of users daily. We are looking for experienced full stack engineers that will be capable of building a feature from conception to release and comfortable working on all parts of our technology stack. Our team is focused on using data and experimentation to determine how best to improve user acquisition, engagement, and retention. If you are an engineer who is passionate about building world class features in a data driven environment, you’ll be right at home on the growth team.
- Full Stack engineer interested in both front and back end development
- 5+ years of work experience
- Experience with compiled languages such as C#, Java or golang
- Focused on writing clear, readable, testable, and monitored code
- Collaborative team member, self starter, and adaptable
- Product-minded with an interest in understanding the end user
- Analytical with an interest in data
You Might Have:
- Working knowledge of REST and/or gRPC APIs
- Ability to architect highly scalable microservices
- Experience developing on Android and iOS platforms