As an Associate Program Manager on the Developer Relations team you’ll be joining a rapidly growing organization which enables the success of developers on our platform through a variety of initiatives. You will be the liaison between our Developer, Product and Engineering Teams. You will support, build, and design new programs to support and empower our community of developers and creators.
- Program Manager at heart, with experience of aligning teams and prioritizing features/resources to deliver an excellent program
- Experienced, with 1-2 years of program management
- An excellent communicator, with fantastic listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Detail Oriented, and ability to program solve
- Organized, understanding that the best way to build something great is to coordinate the work of many people.
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple programs while balancing the company’s mission
- Inspire others, passionate about developer success and being a role model to up-and-coming developers
- Own it, you are self-directed, with the ability to define your own work and processes
- Bi-lingual, in English and Simplified Chinese (Mandarin)
- Balance the needs of business objectives, developers, and Roblox players with the long-term vision of Roblox.
- Present to our highly engaged and visionary management and community
- Support programs to help empower, celebrate and elevate developers worldwide on the Roblox platform
- Work closely with internal teams to promote new programs and tools to our developers as appropriate to their skill levels and interest
- Develop reports to reflect the impact and health of programs, and the health of the developer community
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community