As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test for the Studio Team, you will take a prime role in building an outstanding product used by two millions users every month around the world. You will own the release pipeline, including early stage testing, design, implementation and maintenance of Roblox Studio complex test automation framework.
- Excited about building an entertainment product for people of all ages
- Have 5+ years experience in owning complex automated testing solutions
- Experienced in design, implementation, deployment and maintenance of complex test automation systems
- Proficient with QA standards, best practices and patterns
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Work as an integral part of engineering team that makes professional IDE for development of massively multiplayer games
- Plan, design and implement complex test scenarios, including multi-user distributed automated testing
- Design, develop and maintain test automation framework
- Ensure flawless execution of the test suites with Roblox Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems
- Own the release pipeline, track performance metrics, optimize product verification and release processes, collaborate with DevOps and other SDET engineers across teams and projects.