Product Manager, International
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2018, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
As an International Product Manager, you’ll be in charge of driving product objectives for one of the core, strategic initiatives Roblox. You will lead an international team to coordinate organization-wide product objectives and have an immediate impact on scaling Roblox to the next 100 million users. Ideal candidates will already have international consumer product experience and the ability to effectively communicate and drive regional social, payments, regulatory, and market-driven requirements to the rest of the Roblox organization. Consequently, you will need to be insanely organized, communicative, and passionate about connecting players and developers around-the-world through play.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience in a software development organization, and at least 2 years in product or project management in which you managed complex software projects that cut across multiple stakeholders and organizations.
- Experience working with multicultural teams to create and operate products for international consumers.
- High proficiency with JIRA and Confluence or equivalent tools
- Extremely well organized with project information, attention to detail, and exacting quality standards.
- Problem-solving ability using a system-oriented, logical thought process
- Communicative, strong verbal and written skills, especially in the areas of teamwork and influencing skills and ability to facilitate dynamic meetings and discussions.
- A leader, with the ability to manage and multi-task across multiple projects and teams.
- Prepare and manage consumer-facing product requirements for new strategic and growth regions worldwide from conception to launch.
- Research and better understand local user pain points and help direct the rest of the organization towards finding suitable solutions for users around the world.
- Balance input from a wide variety of internal stakeholders with potentially competing priorities and timelines. Stakeholders will include Regional GMs, Business Ops, Trust and Safety, Growth, Social, and Economy teams.
- Adapt to changing requirements from external partners worldwide to help teams come up with creative solutions to better serve a rapidly developing audience of global users.
- Work closely with engineering managers, technical leads and product owners to drive the planning and execution of complex product requirements.
- Manage cross team dependencies, and coordinate cross-team initiatives and blocking issues.
- Working with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar and rockstar status with our community