About Roblox China
Roblox, a global online experience platform for kids, brings more than 90 million people together through play. We enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers. Roblox is ranked as one of the top online entertainment services for audience under the age of 18.
To continue our global growth, Roblox has structured a joint venture with Chinese technology giant Tencent to help us enter the Chinese market. Roblox China will initially focus on education: specifically, coding fundamentals, game design, digital citizenship and entrepreneurial skills. Roblox China will also create and nurture an active community of developers in the region. With access to China’s roughly 800 million internet users, Roblox has the opportunity to reach the next level of global experiences companies.
By joining Roblox China, you will have the opportunity to have a powerful impact on our company’s growth trajectory. We’re looking for someone who is eager to take on a meaningful role to help Roblox China grow. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who is ready to take Roblox China—and their career—to the next level. Join the Roblox China team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Roblox China is looking for an Office Assistant with excellent administrative and office support skills. The Office Assistant reports to the Head of Finance.
- Must be Bilingual: Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Ability to communicate effectively with team in China and US
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Expertise in working with Microsoft Office, GSuite, and Zoom; experience in troubleshooting IT issues and challenges
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to excel in an administrative role, with great attention to detail
Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Act as primary point of contact with brokers for new office space
- Assist in the design and build out of the new office space
- Maintain a weekly cadence of ordering and stocking supplies (pantry, office equipment)
- Liaise with landlord and building staff to schedule and monitor repairs, cleaning and maintenance issues
- Assist with event planning and logistics coordination, including for board meetings and team building social and community events
- Partner closely with Admins at Roblox US to plan and execute meetings and events
- Assist with scheduling of interviews with job candidates and scheduling across the organization
- Answer company phone and serve as front office support staff (receiving visitors, offering refreshments and advising staff of arrivals
- Assist with expense reports and some finance-related tasks
- Strategically manage and maintain multiple evolving calendars with competing priorities
- Facilitate staff meetings by structuring agendas, taking notes, and organizing work streams
- Coordinate international and domestic travel and prepare expense reports
Roblox - Powering Imagination