It’s not often you come across a company like Roblox. We are the one and only cloud-based platform where millions of people from around the globe join together to imagine, create, and play.
Roblox is one of the fastest-growing, privately-held technology companies in the world. We have over 100M avid monthly users, with company valuation at $2.5 billion. We also have the most loyal and dedicated fans, approaching a billion hours of engagement each month. When we say we’re bringing the world together through play, we mean it.
Much like our platform, the possibilities at Roblox are limitless. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the ongoing success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. If that someone is you, let’s talk.
We are searching for a self-motivated individual who is a creative thinker, but also thrives in detail. You will be responsible for providing marketing strategy and creative execution of marketing initiatives across multiple platforms and partnerships as well as running event marketing for the company.
You will also work with a cross-functional set of stakeholders across the company including developer/ad operations, product management, developer relations, and brand partnerships, in execution of marketing initiatives.
Brand Partnerships – Work cross-functionally to develop and execute unique partnerships with top brands. Come up with creative ideas, create pitch decks and execute the vision from beginning to end.
Event Marketing - Own strategy and execution for marquee Roblox event that bring hundreds of top developers together to celebrate, learn, and network for a 3 day epic extravaganza. Opportunity to develop Roblox international event strategy to support expansion in key territories.
Licensing – Work closely with business development team to support marketing efforts across Roblox licensing initiatives in toys, merchandise, and books. Help bring Roblox brand live with retail and digital executions of Roblox products across multiple categories.
Digital Presence – Work closely with product managers, engineers, and other team leads to support development of Roblox corporate website creative and content.
People Management – You will manage and mentor a direct report. The position also involves extensive interaction with internal and external partners requiring collaboration and management of the partner resources and creative development.
Creative Development – Partner with internal digital creative and AV team to produce compelling cross-channel marketing elements for Roblox brand, licensing, events, and partnerships.
- BA/BS degree at a minimum
- 8+ years of work experience with a proven track record in driving marketing programs
- Effectively communicates and presents to a variety of audiences (business and technical) and stakeholders at various levels, including executive team.
- Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative products
- Dynamic, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- A sense of humor, tenacity, and grace under pressure
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively within fast paced, diverse cross functional teams
- Project management experience and a strong ability to set priorities, establish process or drive improvements on existing methods
- You are comfortable with a dynamic environment when priorities and tactics change rapidly and you’re able to adapt quickly.
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Dropbox, Confluence, Trello, Jira, Slack. Proficiency with WordPress is a plus.
- Experience in consumer internet, media/entertainment, gaming industry
- Experience with Roblox as a player or creator