The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
As a Program Manager on the Developer Relations team you’ll be joining a rapidly growing organization which enables the success of developers on our platform through a variety of initiatives. You will be the liaison between our Developer, Product and Engineering Teams. You will support, build, and design new programs to support and empower our community of developers and creators.
- A Program Manager, with a proven track record of aligning teams and prioritizing features/resources to deliver an excellent program
- Experienced, with 3-5 years of program management
- An excellent communicator, with fantastic listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Understand and express strategies, priorities, trade-offs, and tasks at the strategic level.
- Entrepreneurial, having worked in a fast paced environment, with competing resources and priorities, through the program life cycle from planning, development, through to launch
- Organized, understanding that the best way to build something great is to coordinate the work of many people
- Knowledge, of JIRA, Confluence, and Excel
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple programs while balancing the company’s mission
- Inspire others, passionate about developer success and being a role model to up-and-coming developers
- Own it, you are self-directed, with the ability to define your own work and processes
- Balance the needs of internal stakeholders, business objectives, developers, and Roblox players with the long-term vision of Roblox.
- Present and debate nuanced and difficult decisions with our highly engaged and visionary management and community
- Support programs to help empower, celebrate and elevate developers worldwide on the Roblox platform
- Work closely with internal teams to promote new programs and tools to our developers as appropriate to their skill levels and interest
- Develop reports to reflect the impact and health of programs, and the health of the developer community
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination.