- Work on ROBLOX Studio, a developer environment where millions of kids learn to build and write code and some become quite successful at it.
- Freely access the rest of the platform code to deliver features.
- Work in a small team, driving a big part of developer experience.
We’re looking for someone with extensive experience in creating algorithms and solving math computational problems. A successful candidate has to demonstrate practical experience in the following areas:
- C++ programming. We need common basics + knowledge of Boost library
- Building complex object oriented software, knowledge of design patterns and best practices
- Implementation and optimization of computational geometry algorithms on triangular meshes
- Good to have: Implementing graphical engines for visual representation of 3D models
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time-off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks!
- Chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects!
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 22 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 40 million players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, roleplay, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. Roblox was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in Inc. Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Roblox – Powering Imagination.