What is Roblox?
Roblox helps power the imaginations of people around the world. Every month, over 64 million monthly active players come to Roblox to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds, making it the world’s largest social platform for play. We call it the “Imagination Platform” and we invite everyone to play on it. Roblox is freely available on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and HTC Vive.
Powered by Creators
Roblox is powered by a growing community of 1.9 million creators who produce their own 3D multiplayer experiences using Roblox Studio, our intuitive desktop design tool. Any game or experience imaginable can be created. Players can create the ultimate theme park, compete as a professional race car driver, star in a fashion show, become a superhero, or simply build a dream home and hang out with friends. In this safe and moderated environment, imagination rules supreme.
- Incredibly, over 15 million newcomers sign up on Roblox every month purely through viral word of mouth.
- During peak times, Roblox has hosted over 1,400,000 users on the platform simultaneously.
- Roblox generates over 613 million hours of engagement monthly.
- Hundreds of elite creators make substantial revenues from their creations - top creators make well over a quarter of a million dollars a year!
Roblox is played
worldwide by millions
Rest of World1.3MM
* Data based on August 2017 stats
hours each month
Year over year growth in
Year over year
Dollars paid to the