Roblox’s imagination platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Powered by a growing global community of millions of creators, Roblox enables anyone to build, publish, and monetize their creations.
ComScore ranks Roblox as one of the top digital properties in the US for kids under the age of 18 and has been named One of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Inc. 5000 for two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. The engineers at Roblox are working on the hardest problems in tech today -- distributed systems, real time communication, 3D co-experience, massive data processing, social networking, rendering, physics, and more. As a Roblox engineer, you will have real ownership and impact across one or more of these domains.
As a Tools Engineer for the Studio IDE Team, you will directly partner with software engineers and help them with their testing needs through the implementation and upkeep of test cases on the Squish test automation platform. Your team’s mission is to advance Roblox Studio, the flagship product at the origin of all games on the Roblox platform. Thousands of developers use Roblox Studio daily to build immersive, three dimensional games and environments that entertain millions of players worldwide.
- Experienced, with a 2+ years experience in test automation roles
- Familiar with desktop application testing using Squish or any other automation tool
- Proficient with industry standards, best practices and design patterns
- Rigorous in finding defects in software
- Passionate about working on large scale, consumer facing desktop application
- Collaborative with excellent communication skills and follow-through
- Work as an integral part of software engineering team
- Help engineers test their software at early stages, including whitebox testing
- Design, develop and maintain automated test suites
- Work cross functionally, across teams and technology platforms
- Participate in building the world's best professional application for massively multiplayer game development
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our communit
Roblox – Powering Imagination.