Roblox, Senior Full Stack Engineer - Developer Services, San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s imagination platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Powered by a growing global community of millions of creators, Roblox enables anyone to build, publish, and monetize their creations.
ComScore ranks Roblox as one of the top digital properties in the US for kids under the age of 18 and has been named One of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Inc. 5000 for two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. The engineers at Roblox are working on the hardest problems in tech today -- distributed systems, real time communication, 3D co-experience, massive data processing, social networking, rendering, physics, and more. As a Roblox engineer, you will have real ownership and impact across one or more of these domains.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer with the Development Services Team, you’ll have the independence, opportunity, and the end-to-end responsibility for challenging, complex, mission critical services within the Roblox ecosystem.
The Developer Services Team empowers Roblox to be the best development platform for creating 3D social experiences, enabling our creators to publish compelling content within the Roblox ecosystem. This includes services around core game play, an analytics platform for our creators and products enabling our creators to communicate with their audiences. You will create and own mission critical services in this cross-discipline team within the Roblox ecosystem.
- An outstanding software engineer with 5+ years shipping high complexity code
- Experienced supporting mission critical applications at scale
- Proficient in C#, C++, Java or another programming language
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases at scale
- Have the independence, opportunity and the end-to-end responsibility to design, build, test and deploy services within the Roblox ecosystem.
- Design systems and services that are highly scalable and resilient.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.