Roblox, Total Rewards Analyst, San Mateo, CA
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet in your life. Community is the heart and soul of Roblox. Over 64 million active players engage on our platform every month. How cool is that?
Roblox is not just a game company and not just a social network. We are building the future of play and ever-expanding the universe where anything is possible.
We are democratizing the gaming world by inspiring people to play, socialize, create, and engage on one platform - across all devices - doing what they love.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful.
Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless - literally.
As a Total Rewards Analyst, you’ll support the analytics, administration, and implementation of everything that is compensation and benefits at Roblox. If you enjoy working closely with both data and people, building programs from the ground up, and taking on new projects, you’ll be right at home within our highly-skilled and rapidly growing People team.
- Education: Bachelor’s in Business, HR, or related field
- Experience: 2 years of compensation and/or benefits experience; high-tech and/or start-up experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Applications
- A team player that is excited to get their hands dirty
- Eager to learn and passionate about tackling new challenges
- Detail oriented with effective communication skills
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Administer all compensation and benefit programs
- Conduct market research and benchmarking studies
- Collaborate with team leaders to develop recommendations that are strategically aligned with the company goals
- Assist with program communications and educational experiences to enhance the effectiveness of total rewards programs
- Lead the compensation survey submission process
- Support the company-wide salary and equity review process
- Partner with external vendors so that programs run efficiently
- Working on unique projects that are seen - and enjoyed - by millions of active Roblox users every day
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks (Nom nom nom.)
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community (No autographs, please.)
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 29 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 64 million monthly active players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, role-play, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. In 2017, Roblox was named to the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America for the second consecutive year.
Roblox – Powering Imagination.