Roblox, Developer Relations Program Manager, San Mateo, CA
Join an amazing team that’s building the future of play. Every month, over 64 million active players come together on Roblox to imagine, create, and play in immersive 3D worlds. Roblox allows anyone to build the ultimate theme park, compete as a professional race car driver, star in a fashion show, become a superhero, or simply build a dream home and hang out with friends. Today more than 29 million user-generated games and experiences have been published on the platform, all developed by a talented community of 1.9 million creators.
Roblox is a fun and effective platform for young developers to program, build great games, and develop entrepreneurial skills. At Roblox, we don’t just want users to play games, we want them to make them. As a Program Manager on the Developer Relations team you’ll be joining a rapidly growing organization which enables the success of developers on our platform through a variety of initiatives. You will act as voice of developer back to our product and engineering groups by collecting and synthesizing requirements and feedback from our community of 1.9M developers and creators. You will also enable key systems and programs for our developer community to be successful.
- Meticulously detail oriented, with strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- Skilled with project management of software projects using Agile - ideally in gaming
- Collaborative, with strong communication and relationship building skills to get things done in partnership with other groups
- Passionate about developer success and in particular enjoy being a coach and mentor to up-and-coming developers
- A Gamer at Heart, you love games and want to help bring those to life on our User Generated Content platform
- Lead the overhaul and execution of a new developer portal. You will be leading the effort with vendor resources and stakeholders to build a world class developer portal
- Management of developer community feature and issue requests. You will work closely with product and engineering to triage and prioritize this queue on an ongoing basis
- Creation of a formal beta program for our developers. You’ll define end to end how this works
Perks & Benefits:
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Free catered lunches 3 times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar and rockstar status with our community
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 29 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 64 million monthly active players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, roleplay, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. In 2017, Roblox was named to the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America for the second consecutive year.
Roblox – Powering Imagination.