Roblox, Developer Relations Sr. Program Manager, San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s imagination platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Powered by a growing global community of millions of creators, Roblox enables anyone to build, publish, and monetize their creations.
ComScore ranks Roblox as one of the top digital properties in the US for kids under the age of 18 and has been named One of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Inc. 5000 for two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
Roblox is a fun and effective platform for young developers to program, build great games, and develop entrepreneurial skills. At Roblox, we don’t just want users to play games, we want them to make them. As a Senior Program Manager on the Developer Relations team you’ll be joining a rapidly growing organization which enables the success of developers on our platform through a variety of initiatives. You will act as voice of developer back to our product and engineering groups by collecting and synthesizing requirements and feedback from our community of 1.9M developers and creators. You will also enable key systems and programs for our developer community to be successful.
- Meticulously detail oriented, with strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- Skilled with project management of software projects using Agile - ideally in gaming
- Collaborative, with strong communication and relationship building skills to get things done in partnership with other groups
- Passionate about developer success and in particular enjoy being a coach and mentor to up-and-coming developers
- A Gamer at Heart, you love games and want to help bring those to life on our User Generated Content platform
- Lead net new strategic programs in our developer community. You will partner across different internal groups to execute on these new programs - from marketing, adops, to engineering and operations. You will be the driver for these highly visible and impactful programs.
- Manage developer community feature and issue requests. You will work closely with product and engineering to triage and prioritize this queue on an ongoing basis.
- Manage vendors Developer Relations depends on for special projects.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.