Roblox, Submissions Manager, San Mateo, CA
Join an amazing team that’s building the future of play. Every month, over 64 million active players come together on Roblox to imagine, create, and play in immersive 3D worlds. Roblox allows anyone to build the ultimate theme park, compete as a professional race car driver, star in a fashion show, become a superhero, or simply build a dream home and hang out with friends. Today more than 29 million user-generated games and experiences have been published on the platform, all developed by a talented community of 1.9 million creators.
As our Submissions Manager you will manage Roblox’s app store presence across all mobile platforms as well as our presence in console stores. You will work directly with marketing, design, growth, business development, and engineering to ensure that we’re generating as many downloads as possible with our app store creatives (screenshots, icons, updates, descriptions, keywords, etc) and promotions.
- Experienced, with 2-4 years of working with app stores; familiar and well versed in app store developer portals, and a bachelor’s degree
- Knowledgeable in app store optimization
- A mobile fanatic, who has a high interest and experience with mobile apps, social networks, and interactions with friends in a game setting
- Familiar with console games, Xbox One in particular
- Detail oriented and able to keep track of multiple moving parts and projects across several teams (marketing, business development, engineering, product)
- Collaborative with excellent communication skills and follow through
- Metrics driven with proficiency in quality metrics and monitoring
- Manage app store optimization across all mobile and console platforms
- A/B test creative and roll out learnings to all platforms
- Assist with features, special promotions, and other biz dev related projects
- Optimize and localize keywords and descriptions
- Internationalize our listings across all platforms
- Share info on feature and policy changes related to the app stores
Perks & Benefits:
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Free catered lunches 3 times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar and rockstar status with our community
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 29 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 64 million monthly active players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, roleplay, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. In 2017, Roblox was named to the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America for the second consecutive year.
Roblox – Powering Imagination.