Roblox, Product Manager - International, San Mateo, CA
Join an amazing team that’s building the future of play. Every month, over 64 million active players come together on Roblox to imagine, create, and play in immersive 3D worlds. Roblox allows anyone to build the ultimate theme park, compete as a professional race car driver, star in a fashion show, become a superhero, or simply build a dream home and hang out with friends. Today more than 29 million user-generated games and experiences have been published on the platform, all developed by a talented community of 1.9 million creators.
Our ambition is to build a global social platform to rival that of any big social network out there. We’re looking for product rock stars who are inspired to power the imaginations of people around the world, one player at a time.
As a Product Manager at Roblox, you’ll play a critical role in helping us scale our product and users around the world at a time of incredible growth for our business. At Roblox, you’ll have boundless opportunities to shape the future of the Imagination Platform™ and demonstrate your passion for delivering awesome solutions in front of a global audience.
- A Leader, with a proven track record of aligning teams and prioritizing features/resources to deliver an excellent product
- Experienced, with 3-5 years of product management experience and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar technical field
- Design oriented, with an eye for user interaction and can convey your ideas through detailed specs and/or wireframes
- Global thinker, who has a high interest in bringing global audience together or empowering our community to publish user generated contents to global market
- Non-English language proficiency a plus (Chinese, Japanese, and German)
- Ambitious, you boldly go where no man or woman has gone before, you are always keen to learn, grow, and push the limits
- Adaptable, you are capable of adjusting to new challenges, and experimentation is in your blood
- Relentless, in the pursuit of quality with experience developing multiple a/b test strategies to deliver the highest performing products
- Metrics driven, with proficiency in quality metrics and monitoring
- Drive the product effort that enhances user experience for diverse regions around the world
- Identify product requirements and design features/user stories that enhances global user experiences. i.e. global chat system, multi-language user generated content publishing
- Monitoring industry trends to inform product strategy
- Be incredibly truth-seeking. Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction, whether in the form of a/b testing, competitive intel, customer behavior, or other business metrics. Solicit and embrace critical feedback
- Develop and track key metrics for quality and team performance, drive their improvement over time, and communicate their status
Perks & Benefits:
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Free catered lunches 3 times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar and rockstar status with our community
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 29 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 64 million monthly active players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, roleplay, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. In 2017, Roblox was named to the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America for the second consecutive year.
Roblox – Powering Imagination.