Roblox, Sr. Manager of Developer Content Strategy, San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s Imagination Platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, enabling kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Powered by a global community of millions of developers and creators, Roblox allows anyone to build, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable.
comScore ranks Roblox as one of the top online entertainment platforms for audiences under the age of 18 based on average monthly visits and time spent. In addition, Roblox has been named one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies on the Inc. 5000 for the past two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
As the Sr. Manager of Developer Content Strategy at Roblox you will be leading a team responsible for self-serve content for our developer portal as well as formal curriculum built using Roblox as a STEM education platform. The ideal candidate is a seasoned leader who thinks about content strategically and experientially. You will work with your team to not only define the content but the experience of new through advanced developers - whether they are coming to the developer portal or experiencing an education program using our curriculum. You'll collaborate with product and engineering to deliver ongoing, technical content for our Roblox platform and tools.
- A Leader, with a proven track record of managing large scale programs
- Experienced, with 5 year’s management experience, you have the patience of a saint and the ability to nurture a younger developer community.
- A Mentor, who enjoys leading and coaching your team
- Passionate, and have hands-on experience creating technical content for developers as well as programming experience. You understand the developer lifecycle and can build sample code against API’s
Extra Points: previous Education experience as well as experience working with a young audience ages 13-21
- Lead an organization of content engineers and curriculum developers
- Drive the strategy and plan for developer content - both self serve in our developer portal as well as in formal education environments
- Work closely with product and engineering and ensure we plan appropriately for upcoming features and tools
- Work with community leaders and education organizations in driving adoption of our curriculum
- Lead the design and information architecture of our self serve content on the developer portal
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.