Roblox, Sr. Product Manager, San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s imagination platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Powered by a growing global community of millions of creators, Roblox enables anyone to build, publish, and monetize their creations.
ComScore ranks Roblox as one of the top digital properties in the US for kids under the age of 18 and has been named One of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Inc. 5000 for two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
We are seeking Sr. Product Managers with experience in one or more of the following domains: mobile app development, search & discovery, game monetization, developer tools, social, or video. You will have the opportunity to partner with Product, Engineering, and Senior Leaders to strategize and define future initiatives on the Roblox product road map. From the defined vision you will distill product specifications and requirements while working with a team of world class engineers, designers, and artists to deliver high quality products to our community of passionate players and developers of all ages.
- A Product Leader, with a proven track record of aligning teams and prioritizing features/resources to deliver an excellent product.
- Experienced, with 7+ years of product management experience and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar technical field.
- Detail oriented, with an eye for user interaction beyond the veneer of the GUI and can convey your ideas through detailed specs and/or wireframes to address the product, the platform, the implementation details.
- Ambitious, you boldly go where no man or woman has gone before, you are always keen to learn, grow, and push the limits.
- Adaptable, you are capable of adjusting to new challenges, and experimentation is in your blood.
- Relentless, in the pursuit of quality and comfortable iterating until that high bar is reached.
- Metrics driven, with proficiency in quality metrics and monitoring.
- Lead a cross-functional team of passionate people to build out features and bring them live to the platform.
- Relentless customer development to discover and define the right problems and products we should be pursuing.
- Balance and prioritize new features with existing backlog initiatives and align them with the product vision.
- Communicate the needs and product concepts to other internal stakeholders, engineers, designers, and product team members.
- Be incredibly truth-seeking and collect all data necessary to inform product direction whether in the form of competitive intelligence, customer behavior, or other market metrics.
- Proactively support the needs of the Roblox player and developer communities
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.