Sr. Product Manager - Mobile Apps, San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s Imagination Platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, enabling kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Powered by a global community of millions of developers and creators, Roblox allows anyone to build, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable.
comScore ranks Roblox as one of the top online entertainment platforms for audiences under the age of 18 based on average monthly visits and time spent. In addition, Roblox has been named one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies on the Inc. 5000 for the past two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
As a Sr. Product Manager - Mobile Apps, you will set the goals and drive the vision for a team of developers who build and maintain our app for Mobile and Tablet devices. The Mobile App team will focus on the user experience, UI design and flow, feature development and performance of the app.
- A product leader who drives the ideation, specifications, prioritization, development and success metrics of innovative product features
- Experienced and knowledgeable, with 4+ years of product management or software production experience and a Bachelor's degree at minimum
- Design oriented, with a feel for intuitive and well presented app content, and prior experience authoring design specs and UI wireframes for successful products
- An expert on software development for mobile and tablet, iOS and Android
- Relentless in the pursuit of quality and comfortable iterating until that high bar is reached
- Collaborative with excellent communication skills and the ability to work across teams and departments
- An agile scrum veteran who is comfortable leading teams, setting clear goals, addressing risks and removing bottlenecks
- Data driven with a strong grasp of methods to track the performance and impact of the features you are developing including A/B tests and usability testing
- A product champion and inspiration to the people around you, as you thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment with competing resources and priorities
- Consistently drive product development to meet our high standards of usability, quality, presentation and fun
- Help develop a long term strategy and roadmap for the team and product
- Discover and define the improvements, problems and solutions we should be pursuing
- Tackle creative challenges that have never been solved before; design and author product specs that will guide your team to victory
- Direct the team through the product backlog and author stories with clear definitions
- Manage development in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Develop and track key metrics for feature performance, gain insight from the resulting data, drive improvements over time and communicate their status
- Champion and demonstrate new features and improvements to key stakeholders and teams across the company
- Proactively support the needs of the Roblox player and developer communities
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.