Roblox’s imagination platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Powered by a growing global community of millions of creators, Roblox enables anyone to build, publish, and monetize their creations.
ComScore ranks Roblox as one of the top digital properties in the US for kids under the age of 18 and has been named One of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Inc. 5000 for two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. The engineers at Roblox are working on the hardest problems in tech today -- distributed systems, real-time communication, 3D co-experience, massive data processing, social networking, rendering, physics, and more. As a Roblox engineer, you will have real ownership and impact across one or more of these domains.
As the Payroll and Equity Manager, you’ll be the person in charge for the daily operations of payroll and stock administration and being the front line person assisting employees with their questions about payroll and stock options. If you’ve experienced growing a company from 100 to 750+ employees, you’ll be right at home within our highly-skilled and rapidly growing Finance team.
- An experienced professional: You have a Bachelor’s degree, with at least 5+ years of payroll and stock administration experience in private and preferably public environments. International and system implementation experience a plus.
- Customer focused: You understand the delicate nature of payroll and the complexity of equity and are a natural at responding to employee inquiries to their utmost satisfaction.
- A trusted leader: You have uncompromising ethical standards, have a proven track record to handle confidential and sensitive data, have 100% accurate deliverables and able to gain the confidence of all levels of the organization.
- Results oriented: You consistently meet deadlines in a timely fashion using your strong organizational and planning skills.
- Forward thinking: You are constantly thinking about process improvements and develop or update current processes to ensure the integrity of the payroll and equity data and streamlining operations and strengthening internal controls.
- Prepare and process domestic payroll using a 3rd party payroll platforms.
- Manage equity transactions using a 3rd party equity platform which includes but is not limited to adding new grants, processing stock option exercises, providing 701 Disclosure information
- Prepare payroll and equity related journal entries and reconciliations
- Reconcile and process semi-monthly funding to 401(k), FSA and HSA providers
- Perform monthly reviews to ensure payroll and equity are compliant with established controls
- Support the Workers Compensation and 401(k) audits
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.