Roblox, Executive Assistant, San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s imagination platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Powered by a growing global community of millions of creators, Roblox enables anyone to build, publish, and monetize their creations.
ComScore ranks Roblox as one of the top digital properties in the US for kids under the age of 18 and has been named One of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Inc. 5000 for two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
- Organized and tech savvy with 7+ years experience in a supportive role (4 year degree required)
- Detail oriented, driven, able to self organize and comfortable with ambiguity
- An effective communicator, and a proactive project manager
- Resourceful and creative
- Calm, cool, and collected under pressure
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion
- Passionate about technology and innovation
- Professional, responds with the highest level of integrity
- Team Oriented, willingness to "pitch in" when needed and establish relationships throughout the organization
- Support our our Chief Financial Officer
- Manage complex calendars
- Act as a gatekeeper for executives and advocate for group
- Own and maintain organizational communications: org charts, meeting notes, etc
- Plan and execute team events
- Coordinate international and domestic travel arrangements
- Submit expense reports
- Draft and edit presentations
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.