Roblox, Senior UX Designer, San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s Imagination Platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, enabling kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Powered by a global community of millions of developers and creators, Roblox allows anyone to build, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable.
comScore ranks Roblox as one of the top online entertainment platforms for audiences under the age of 18 based on average monthly visits and time spent. In addition, Roblox has been named one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies on the Inc. 5000 for the past two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
As a Senior UX Designer at Roblox, you’ll play a critical role in designing features that work seamlessly across different platforms and around the world at a time of incredible growth for our business.
- Experienced 5+ years of professional experience as a UX designer and a Bachelor’s degree in HCI, Interaction Design, Ergonomics, or related fields
- A Leader ability to drive design discussions and proactively provide insight
- Collaborative must excel in communicating with engineers, product managers and executives
- Self-Organized must research and provide solutions for product improvements with minimal guidance
- A Problem Solver possess a highly-tuned thought process that yields creative solutions to big challenges
- Investigative understands user behavior by utilizing standard user research methodologies, persona formation and usability testing
- Flexible ability to work on multiple projects in parallel while maintaining high standards
- Innovative ability to consistently push design standards to a higher level
- Detail-oriented ability to provide precise solutions at every step of the process
- Driven is constantly building upon expertise with various tools, platforms and methodologies
- Create world-class user experiences for our social platform through pixel-perfect layouts, styling, and interactions
- Own end-to-end feature design by defining, developing and documenting design requirements
- Deliver detailed wireframes, user flows, mockups and prototypes
- Build UX expertise across desktop, mobile and console products
- Enforce consistent user experience across all ROBLOX products
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.