Roblox, Licensing Coordinator, San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s Imagination Platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, enabling kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Powered by a global community of millions of developers and creators, Roblox allows anyone to build, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable.
comScore ranks Roblox as one of the top online entertainment platforms for audiences under the age of 18 based on average monthly visits and time spent. In addition, Roblox has been named one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies on the Inc. 5000 for the past two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
As a Licensing Coordinator on the Licensing team, you will work alongside the Senior Manager of Business Development, Licensing to maintain and grow Roblox licensing partnerships and act as a support contact for our brand licensing partners.
- Experienced with 1 - 3 years managing partnerships
- A Self-starter, super organized, with extreme attention to detail and excellent project management abilities and stellar follow through
- Proactive – able to create processes to help solve problems
- A demonstrated strong team player who is highly skilled in building relationships with creativity, empathy, and persuasiveness
- An Energetic individual who is willing to dig in and roll up sleeves with a can-do attitude
- A multi-tasker and able to help manage the needs of multiple partners and projects at the same time
- Goal oriented – you achieve the goals you set out to accomplish for your company and partners
- Excited to be part of a company that’s the largest social platform for play in the world
- Skilled in partnering with internal teams (e.g. marketing, product management, etc.) to get the job done
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with license partners
- Track all aspects of the partnership, and proactively stay ahead of what needs to happen in order to execute flawlessly and on time
- Work with internal teams, coordinating various feedback needed to keep things moving forward
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.