Roblox, Payment Specialist Manager and Fraud Analyst, San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s imagination platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Powered by a growing global community of millions of creators, Roblox enables anyone to build, publish, and monetize their creations.
ComScore ranks Roblox as one of the top digital properties in the US for kids under the age of 18 and has been named One of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Inc. 5000 for two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
As a Payment Specialist Manager and Fraud Analyst, you’ll be managing two separate initiatives within Roblox, overseeing the processing of payments to 3rd party developers and reducing payment processing fraud. You will own and drive process improvements while collaborating with multiple departments. You will develop metrics packages and provide daily/weekly/monthly reports to key stakeholders. If you are someone that values our developer community and can drive improvements you’ll be right at home within our highly-skilled and rapidly growing Developer Exchange team.
- Respectful of the developer community: You respect our developer community and have experience working in a customer interfacing position.
- Metrics focused: You love metrics and have a knack for identifying key performance indicators for the teams you have been on. You have had experience providing daily/weekly/monthly reporting packages to track these metrics.
- A payment processing guru: You have 3-5 years experience processing online transactions and have an eye for detecting fraud. You have analyzed large amounts of data to identify fraud patterns and behaviors. You have a proven record of working in an ecommerce environment dealing with mass payments, both domestic and international. along with customer service and ecommerce users at large.
- A leader: You inspire others and are a mentor to your team. You drive improvements to processes and have experience working across functions to complete significant projects.
- Team-oriented: you have a magnetic personality that invigorates the team around you, and you’re comfortable working with people in any situation.
- A doer: You are a person that gets stuff done! You drive the team to take on new projects, scale a process and team, and be proactive in expanding the team’s influence within the Company.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders on initiatives to improve current tools and processes; working closely with Product, Engineering, Finance, and other functions in the organization.
- Create weekly and monthly reporting packages utilizing Excel & Tableau. These reporting packages will be communicated across multiple departments on the health of the Developer Exchange program.
- Collaborate with our Moderation team and Customer Support team, to ensure consistent practices and to investigate validity of developer transactions.
- Process payments for 3rd party developers, working closely with customer service and accounting teams to
ensure timely payment processing.
- Manage dual roles of processing payments for 3rd party developers and identifying payment processing fraud. You will be able to manage the goals and deadlines of both roles.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.