Roblox, Technical Sourcer, San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s imagination platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Powered by a growing global community of millions of creators, Roblox enables anyone to build, publish, and monetize their creations.
ComScore ranks Roblox as one of the top digital properties in the US for kids under the age of 18 and has been named One of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Inc. 5000 for two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
A highly engaged People Team looking for a Technical Sourcer to proactively identify and assess technical talent through strong partnerships with Recruiters and Hiring Teams. The Engineers at Roblox have set the bar high for new hires - this is an opportunity for you to push yourself to target, engage, and attract the best in class.
- Experienced, with 3+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team and engaging passive candidates.
- A proven track record of building relationships with passive candidates
- Expert knowledge and experience running searches with multiple sourcing channels
- Passionate, driven with the readiness to jump right in and go!
- Looking for a challenge. You can adapt to a dynamic-everything environment where pre-computation isn’t possible
- Available to work full-time in San Mateo, CA. This position does not support working remotely.
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of open positions
- Develop strategies to hire across the Roblox Engineering and Product organizations spanning Web, Mobile, Gameplay, Game Engine, DevOps, Product Management, Design, and more
- Run searches and engage with passive candidates via LinkedIn, Connectifier, AngelList, Google Search Engine, GitHub, and other platforms
- Understand the market and be a student of the industry to successfully run targeted search campaigns
- Build talent pipelines for multiple job requisitions at any given time
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.