Roblox, Project Manager - Top Developer Programs, San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s imagination platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Powered by a growing global community of millions of creators, Roblox enables anyone to build, publish, and monetize their creations.
ComScore ranks Roblox as one of the top digital properties in the US for kids under the age of 18 and has been named One of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Inc. 5000 for two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
Roblox is a fun and effective platform for young developers to create great games, and develop entrepreneurial skills. At Roblox, we don’t just want users to play games, we want them to make them. As a Project Manager on the Developer Relations team you’ll be joining a rapidly growing organization which enables the success of developers on our platform through a variety of initiatives. You will drive new and existing initiatives to nurture the quality and engagement of top games on the Roblox platform. You will also identify and establish metrics of success for our premier developer programs.
- Share best practices with your deep understanding of game design
- Scope and establish project plans and schedules
- Advise on trends in games: PC, VR, mobile, and console
- Actively monitor, coach and guide multiple project teams with young developers
- Provide ongoing feedback to product and engineering to help improve platform quality
- Understand, identify, and monitor key performance metrics of our top developer programs which help drive the quality and success of our games catalog
- Meticulously detail oriented, with strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- Skilled in Agile project management in gaming - minimum of 2 years of experience
- A strong communicator: Maintaining strong working relationships with our extensive developer network, as well as internal teams
- An empathetic mentor: Working with young developers to guide them through the highs and lows of the creation process
- Creative problem solver: You will need to think critically and clearly to solve new, daily challenges
- Analytical and data driven in your planning and decision making
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.