Roblox, Sr. Product Manager - International, San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s imagination platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Powered by a growing global community of millions of creators, Roblox enables anyone to build, publish, and monetize their creations.
ComScore ranks Roblox as one of the top digital properties in the US for kids under the age of 18 and has been named One of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Inc. 5000 for two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
As a Sr. Product Manager - International, you’ll play a critical role in helping us enhance user experience for people around the world at a time of incredible growth for our business. At Roblox, you’ll have boundless opportunities to share the future of the Imagination Platform and demonstrate your passion for delivering awesome solutions in front of global audience. If you are a passionate product leader, you’ll be right at home within our highly-skilled and rapidly growing international team.
- Product Leader, with a proven track record of aligning teams and prioritizing features/resources to deliver an excellent product.
- Experienced, with 5-10 years of product management experience and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar technical field.
- Detail oriented, with an eye for user interaction beyond the veneer of the GUI and can convey your ideas through detailed specs and/or wireframes to address the product, the platform, the implementation details.
- Global thinker, who has a high interest in bringing global audience together or empowering our community to publish user generated contents to global market.
Non-English language proficiency a plus, but not mandatory.
- Ambitious, you boldly go where no man or woman has gone before, you are always keen to learn, grow, and push the limits.
- Adaptable, you are capable of adjusting to new challenges, and experimentation is in your blood.
- Relentless, in the pursuit of quality with experience developing multiple a/b test strategies to deliver the highest performing products.
- Metrics driven, with proficiency in quality metrics and monitoring.
- Drive the product effort that enhances user experience for diverse regions around the world.
- Identify product requirements and design features/user stories that enhances global user experiences. i.e. global chat system, multi-language user generated content publishing
- Monitoring industry trends to inform product strategy
- Be incredibly truth-seeking. Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction, whether in the form of a/b testing, competitive intel, customer behavior, or other business metrics. Solicit and embrace critical feedback.
- Develop and track key metrics for quality and team performance, drive their improvement over time, and communicate their status.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.