Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
All the things you’ll get to do
- Recruit for leadership positions across the organization, partnering with the most senior executives at the company.
- Establish long term relationships with external senior leaders that have the potential and interest in working with Roblox in the future.
- Shepherd each leadership candidate through our hiring process with extreme care and consideration.
- Prioritize building a diverse team at every step of the recruiting process, ensuring our top-of-funnel efforts and interviews provide candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity
- Operate as part of a community of leadership recruiters, contributing to the elevation of the offerings we provide to the organization.
- Champion an exceptional candidate experience, aligning closely with our Talent Operations Team to ensure all candidates leave our doors feeling inspired, supported, and informed.
- Employ market intelligence and funnel metrics to inform your search strategy and build a trusting and credible relationship with your leaders, your team, and Roblox.
A little about you
- You have the ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, competence and confidence with our executives.
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and constant change that comes with being part of a growing company.
- You are meticulous when it comes to details; methodical and thoughtful in all communications with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have the ability to prepare and construct well thought out leadership recruiting strategies and present in a way that is concise and deliberate.
- You can generate productive and collaborative partnerships with internal teams.
- You are more interested in winning championships than the MVP awards. You understand that at the end of the day it's all about Roblox, your candidates, and your team raising the trophy together.
- You are always looking around the corner for what’s coming next. You know what’s going on in the market and trends don’t surprise you, they excite you.
- Fresh ideas and devising new ways to attack a problem is your morning coffee (or matcha, or red bull, or lemon water) . Doing things the way they have always been done bores you.
- You understand and embrace that at the end of the day, recruiting is about results. More than that you like being the part of the team that delivers those results, consistently, thoughtfully, and relentlessly.
- You obsess over candidate experience. Every interaction from first contact to onboard must be top-notch.
- Most importantly, you have to be the recruiter YOU would personally want to be recruited by.
The Talent Acquisition team is hosting a hiring event on September 23rd from 5pm - 6:15pm PST. To learn more about the event and RSVP, please visit the link below:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar