Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
What You’ll Do:
- Draft and review commercial agreements and licenses for all departments within the company, including our international subsidiaries.
- Assist business teams in negotiating key terms.
- Collaborate with other legal team members to ensure that agreements are compliant with all applicable laws.
- You will report to Associate General Counsel
What you need to be successful:
- At least 4 years of experience working on commercial transactions including SaaS agreements, technology licenses and other commercial licensing agreements.
- A general background that will allow you to issue spot relevant points.
- Experience in the entertainment or video game industry would be a benefit.
- Active membership in at least one U.S. state bar; California Bar admission preferred.
- Excellent follow through - you will own your work and communicate with stakeholders along the way.
- Strong business-oriented judgment and the ability to analyze problems, propose resolutions, and provide advice that is creative, practical and legally acceptable, taking into account the needs and objectives of the business.
- Ability to work well with a small, tightly knit team and desire to seek responsibility and work autonomously. Must be able to manage a diverse and complex workload while maintaining priorities and proactively anticipating issues, particularly in a fast-paced corporate setting.
- A sound work ethic, efficient working style, and high level of organization. Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar