Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As the Senior Payroll Manager, you will be the expert in charge of leading projects to support the company's growth from 1,000 to 5,000+ employees and expand our payroll presence in the U.S and internationally.
- An experienced professional with a Bachelor's degree in Business, with at least 10+ years of progressive payroll experience with a growing public company
- Experienced in rolling out Global payroll
- An expert on all things payroll and you stay current on payroll tax issues
- An expert using Excel to maximize the efficiency and accuracy of payroll processes and reconciliations.
- A trusted leader who has uncompromising ethical standards, proven track record to handle confidential and sensitive data, have 100% accurate deliverables and able to gain the confidence of all levels of the organization.
- Process semi-monthly payroll using Workday payroll.
- Lead system implementation / integrations as new benefit programs roll out.
- Participate in the SOX compliance project for payroll.
- Expand payroll presence in the U.S. and internationally.
- Prepare month, quarter and year end reconciliations and schedules to support the accounting close process, including auditor required PBC schedules.
- Be involved in equity transactions (RSU settlement, Stock Option exercise and ESPP purchases) to ensure proper tax withholdings are paid to tax authorities. Perform other reconciliations as needed, including but not limited to recording ISO disqualifying dispositions in payroll.
- Lead all payroll related audits including 401(k) and workers compensation.
- Be part of an amazing Company and team!
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar