Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As a member of the Roblox Platform Group, you have the unique chance to help establish the next generation of Roblox's engineering platform services.
This is not just any set of cloud services, though. You'll power social, immersive experiences used by hundreds of millions of users around the world. You'll build a platform product used by your Roblox teammates, establishing the foundation for services that power millions of users in the Roblox Creator community.
How far can this go? We don't know. We need you to help figure that out.
- A Product Manager with a history of juggling stakeholders, prioritizing features, and managing resources to build excellent products.
- Experienced, with 5+ years of product management experience and a history of delivering and supporting scalable platform services.
- Excited to start with your engineering customers' needs, then reimagine what we can provide.
- Technical, with experience in developer platforms and large-scale cloud services. You can engage with Engineering beyond just product and user experience needs; you can help design scalable solutions and create detailed product specs.
- Experience working with competing resources and priorities, through the product life cycle from planning, through to launch.
- Understand that the best way to build something great is to coordinate the work of many people.
- Promote the vision of Roblox's engineering platform services as a product for our engineers.
- Help build the processes around support, education, and documentation to help promote a great development experience.
- Help establish and prioritize the features, APIs, and services used to power features that engage hundreds of millions of players around the world.
- Write product and technical specifications to communicate those features.
- Balance the needs of internal engineering teams, our goals, third-party experience creators, and Roblox players with the long-term vision of Roblox.
- Work with many passionate team members.
- Understand, influence, and communicate the product vision that is completely changing the way people play.
- Present and debate nuanced and difficult decisions with our highly engaged management.
- Help make the right decisions on a platform that is shipping across every major consumer platform.
- Monitor analytics, indicators, AB testing results, competitive intelligence, customer behavior. to help make the right decisions.
- Grow your career with the company Fast Company called the most creative company in gaming.
- Report to the Director of Product Management.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar