Roblox Influencer Specialist (Contract)
San Mateo, CA
Marketing and Communications Jobs All Jobs
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
Roblox is seeking to hire contractor(s) to assist in supporting existing content creators and recruiting creators to join our Video Star program. This role will report into the Roblox Influencer team in the US, but focus on serving additional languages. We are seeking individuals who are connected to and highly aware of the Roblox communities on YouTube and other content creation platforms, specifically in the German, Spanish, Portuguese, and French languages.
- 20 - 30 hrs/week with flexible working hours.
- Review incoming Video Star program applications and follow existing documented procedures to Approve/Deny admission.
- Conduct regular check-ins with existing Video Star members to solicit suggestions and improvements to the program.
- Develop influencer target list for Video Star program recruitment for both Roblox and Non-Roblox content creators.
- Track and update Roblox Influencer team on recruitment status with internal project management tools.
- Weekly check-ins with Roblox Influencer team to provide updates on projects and overall program health.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German, Spanish, Portuguese, or French
- Previous experience with YouTube video channel management, community management, or influencer marketing.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Previous experience with an MCN or influencer talent agency
- Existing relationships within the Roblox and YouTube communities
- Familiarity with Roblox Video Star program and/or its participants
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar