Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Experienced, 6+ years in developing and deploying complex software with intuitive user experience and a solid backend behind it, a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a similar technical field
- Interested in growing technical and people leadership skills by leading concrete projects that you directly (hands on) contribute to as well
- Proven track record of project management, technical leadership and consistent feature delivery. Experience leading a small team is a plus
- Hands-on with C++ and Boost libraries, multithreading and networking. Experience with QT/QML, MFC or other UI frameworks for desktop applications is a plus
- Proficient with industries, best practices and design patterns for global applications
- Passionate about leading by example and growing your management capabilities
- Collaborative with excellent communication skills and follow-through
- Own, plan and deliver a complex technical feature that will allow developers to grow in our community
- Establish the foundational architecture and technical direction that will enable Studio to keep expanding its capabilities
- Work cross functionally, across teams and technology platforms to deliver high quality and amazing user functionality
- Lead by example and mentor junior engineers to implement technological best practices, patterns, and strategies
- Improve the product quality by fostering automation testing
- Participate in building the world's best professional application for massively multiplayer game development
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar