Roblox’s platform now represents the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Today, Roblox supports over 70 million active users each month and has powered over 900 million hours monthly. With millions of creators worldwide, Roblox is changing the way content is created, consumed, distributed and monetized.
Using a cloud based platform to host user-generated experiences, Roblox features physically-simulated, three-dimensional, destructible environments created by users for users. The user-generated content is hosted and published on Roblox’s platform which has enabled over 40 million games/experiences and a social network that connects 2M+ simultaneous users who are interacting in 3D immersive experiences.
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2020, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
As an SEC Reporting Manager on the Accounting Team, you will play an integral role in our process. The ideal candidate will have 8-10 years of work experience which includes SEC reporting and SOX implementation.
- Experienced, with minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience and a Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related degree (CPA preferred)
- A confident self-starter, ready to jump in and work cross-company to suggest process improvements
- Well-versed in Technical Accounting
- Excited to help a company reach the next level!
- A guru on best practices for SEC reporting and internal control processes
- Interface with appropriate employees and departments within the organization; eliciting, evaluating and considering solutions to align controls with business risks
- Lead internal control documentation implementation and compliance process
- Lead the design and buildout of the SEC reporting structure, including implementation and management of external reporting software solution
- Own the Company's external financial reporting process, including SEC reporting (Form 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K etc.), compliance and review of the XBRL process
- Prepare Statement of Cash Flow and additional reports as needed
- Research and document the Company's technical accounting issues; present and resolve the Company's positions for critical accounting issues with external auditors
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination