Senior Product Manager - Trust & Safety - User Behavior
San Mateo, CA
Product Management Jobs All Jobs
As a Senior Product Manager on the Trust and Safety - User Behavior team, you will play a key role in the Roblox experience by helping to drive civility across the platform. Through a combination of AI-driven text filters and UGC abuse report systems, you’ll help our community of over 150M users and developers continue to interact positively and inclusively with each other. We’re looking for someone with a background in measuring and shaping user behavior, and a vision for what the future of civility looks like across the metaverse.
- 7+ years of experience as a product manager specializing in the ways that online communities interact with each other, for an online marketplace, social network, or other relevant product with millions of users.
- Analytical and data-driven, with a technical background capable with working closely with engineering teams to solve complex problems
- Able to analyze complex (multi-dimensional) solution trade-offs and present alternatives that would satisfy solution requirements
- Extremely well organized with project information, attention to detail, and exacting quality standards
- Experience identifying KPIs and working with engineering and analytics on instrumentation and monitoring.
- Experience with User Generated Content (UGC), Machine Learning, and/or Artificial Intelligence is a huge plus
- A self starter: High degree of self direction and independent drive.
- Working with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar and rockstar status with our community
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, 100% user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching over 150 million players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is huge. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.