Senior Product Manager, Universal Content
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
We want to meaningfully connect players around the world through dynamic, engaging experiences. As a Senior Product Manager - Universal Content, you will build tooling for creators to effortlessly reach the largest audience possible. Our team's charter encompasses content localization tools & tech, age ratings, and all other features necessary to make content globally available across language, age, and platform.
- An excellent communicator, knowing how to listen and efficiently share information with both your team and external stakeholders.
- A self starter, driving valuable initiatives from ideation to execution through rallying others around shared objectives.
- Technical, comfortable with delving into the product, the platform and the implementation details with technical peers.
- Practiced, with a computer science background and 4+ years of on-the-job experience
- Data-backed but visionary. Comfortable dealing with KPIs and analytics but able to see the desired future state for the product beyond what can currently be measured.
- Craft innovative tools & systems for creators to maximize the reach of user created content
- Engage our developers directly and balance that feedback with an understanding of what is possible today and might be possible in the future to identify new capabilities and define product features
- Relentless customer development and empathy to discover and define the right problems and products we should be pursuing.
- Balance the needs of internal stakeholders, community game developers and Roblox players with the long-term vision and business goals of Roblox.
- Work closely with passionate internal stakeholders, engineers, designers, and product team members.
- Understand, influence, and communicate the product vision that is revolutionizing the way people create games and digital co-experience
- Facilitate discussions about nuanced and difficult decisions with peers and our highly engaged and visionary leaders
- Be incredibly truth-seeking and collect all data necessary to inform product direction whether in the form of competitive intelligence, customer behavior, or other market metrics.
- Grow your career with a company that is a rocket ship 🚀
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
- (In pre and post pandemic times)
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox – Powering Imagination