Roblox’s platform now represents the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Today, Roblox supports over 70 million active users each month and has powered over 900 million hours monthly. With millions of creators worldwide, Roblox is changing the way content is created, consumed, distributed and monetized.
Using a cloud based platform to host user-generated experiences, Roblox features physically-simulated, three-dimensional, destructible environments created by users for users. The user-generated content is hosted and published on Roblox’s platform which has enabled over 40 million games/experiences and a social network that connects 2M+ simultaneous users who are interacting in 3D immersive experiences.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
The Developer Relations team is searching for a Developer Community Manager to drive developer-focused programs, social media, and other forms of digital and physical engagement with developers. Such initiatives could include physical events, social media, and other forms of online engagement. You will also be responsible for editing and assisting with cross-departmental developer communications from within the company.
You will be responsible for owning and improving communications while working with a cross-functional set of stakeholders in the company and understanding a range of external developer expectations. You will also provide measurable benchmarks and data around program status, risks and success.
- Communications focused, 2+ years work experience in communications or applicable college degree
- A superb writer and editor with the ability to iterate quickly
- Adept in technical writing, with the ability to understand complicated product and engineering concepts and communicate in simple, jargon-free language
- Passionate, hard-working, self-starter with a positive attitude
- Self-driven, responsible, flexible team player who takes ownership for projects
- Big Bonus: A love for game development and Roblox
- Inspire, inform and communicate with developers worldwide on the latest features, api's, services and developer successes
- Create content road maps and calendar's for recurring communications
- Own multiple communication mediums and build internal processes around them
- Track and communicate trends and effectiveness of various social channels
- Create consistent, scalable communications leveraging community champions
- Effectively communicate and manage expectations, resources, and timelines
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination