Every Friday afternoon, we invite users to ROBLOX HQ (in downtown San Mateo, CA) to test new features and updates, and collect feedback from our most trusted source: you. We’re looking for more people to join us in the coming weeks so, if you’re in or around the San Francisco Bay Area and have an open Friday afternoon, complete the form below to sign up for Behind the BLOX!
Why come to Behind the BLOX? You get to:
- Help shape not-yet-released features and products with your perspective and feedback
- Tell us about your ideas for ROBLOX
- Meet ROBLOX staff and tour the office
- Take home free ROBLOX stuff
- Learn a little something about game and software development
You can apply to be one of the few users to go Behind the BLOX using the form below. Sessions begin at 3:30 p.m. every Friday afternoon and last approximately 90 minutes. Families with multiple ROBLOXians should fill out the form once for each participant. After you fill out the form, we’ll be in touch to let you know where you should be, on what date and at what time. We hope to see you soon.